BestofAtlantaConcerts.com partnered with India Hines & Love860am to launch Atlanta’s only weekly theatre radio show on 860am called “Opening Night”. The Live shows air every Wednesday 2pm to 3pm and is also recorded and available On-demand on BestofAtlantaConcerts.com/podcasts. The show features theatre news of some the best new theatre productions across the metro Atlanta area as well as interviews with the directors, actors & production members. Hear commentary, show previews, reviews and our 5-star show ratings from the show co-hosts India Hines of “Food for Your Soul The Radio Show with India Hines” & Dior Metcalf of BestofAtlantaConcerts.com along with a special invited guest from Atlanta’s Theatre media community.
Opening Night Radio show has two Advertising packages:
- Advertising / Sponsor Package ( Services & Pricing Here )
- Theatre Partner Sponsor Package ( Services & Pricing Here )
Radio Air Dates & Times
Opening Night airs Live every Wednesday from 2pm to 3pm on NoJunkProductions.com or Love860AM and On-demand at BestofAtlantaConcerts.com/podcasts.
- Casual Arts & Cultural Fans
- Combined Audience 75,000 locals
- E-Mail 25,000 + Data Base
- $75,000 + Average Annual Household Income
- 70% female
- 60% White / 40% African American
3 Ways We Are Different
- We are Atlanta’s ONLY weekly theatre radio Show.
- We drive your brand to multiple media platforms that include radio, digital media, social media & on-site promotions.
- We give audiences unique ways to interact with your brand from in-show ticket giveaways, in-show social media hastage, online audience reviews, Audience Call-in opportunities, online show rating & more.
About India Hines
India Hines is a stunning and stylish fashionista in her own right. She has worked in some aspect of fashion for more than thirty years and practices what she preaches. She has been a fashion model and commentator and has produced fashion and entertainment events with Atlanta based, Dress for Success, worked briefly as a production assistant for Project Runway’s Atlanta auditions and currently has her own Atlanta based radio show while she produces events for her company, No Junk Productions. She is a much sought after voice talent and mistress of ceremonies in her hometown, Atlanta, Georgia and around the world.
BestofAtlantaConcerts.com (BOAC) is a leading digital destination for Atlanta concert and performing arts news, information & access as well as an interactive community for conversation with the fans. BestofAtlantaConcerts.com is Atlanta’s #1 Source of FREE Concert Tickets with giveaways and provides advertising & promotions to over 400 shows a year to best music & performing arts events from venues across Atlanta.
BestofAtlantaConcerts.com reaches a large affluent Atlanta audience that attend music & cultural events. This includes over 60,000 active entertainment & culture patrons. BOAC TV reaches over 700,000 Atlanta households. We do on-site promotions at over 30 events a month. Our weekly e-blast includes over 25,000 active patrons and our social media / online reach is over 25,000 locals and we have local radio partners that give us air-time to talk about upcoming shows.
Dior Metcalf, VP, Business Developement, email@example.com , (678) 661-1003